Welcome to the Queens Recreational Boating Association's Website ("QRBA"). The QRBA maintains this site ("the Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned by the QRBA and used by QRBA and its authorized agents.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The QRBA may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and image (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of QRBA, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. The QRBA neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the QRBA or its agents.
- You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter, or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of the QRBA and/or third parties, including without limitation, under copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While the QRBA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, the QRBA makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding the QRBA's products and services is applicable only in Canada unless otherwise noted. Those who access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither the QRBA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Site, including without limitation damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- From time to time, the QRBA may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on the QRBA's products, services and / or facilities. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by the QRBA, (b) become the property of the QRBA and the QRBA shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by the QRBA or its members or agents at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise.
- In the event that you misuse any image or text in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the QRBA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to the QRBA. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products, services or facilities of the QRBA. The QRBA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
- The QRBA maintains and operates this Site and its official location is 100 Brooklyn Shore Road, Brooklyn, Queens County, Nova Scotia, Canada. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and the QRBA with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the QRBA with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.